Tuesday 9 April 2013

STILL LEARNING :p

Hey guys.. I know this blog is not really useful *yet. But it will soon be *i'm not sure when. However.. F.Y.I I actually just started on this blogging stuff.. so yeah.. I am a bit slow.. well.. a lot slow actually... I am going through a computer class thats teaching me how to get better at blogging.. Today I learned how to add some more gadgets to my blog. I added so flash animations like the menu thats entitled JUST DOTA.. the flash animation showing welcome to dota addict blog thing on the top of the blog and theres something at the bottom of my blog and thats called a banner. *i'm serious.. own me please if you can :P. I am gonna try to do the best i could for this blog and make it as useful as possible to all DoTA players. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment